Leather combines urban attitude with head-turning elegance to become an essential part of your life. It may be the biker jacket that takes you from the subway to the airport, the skinny pants that make a social statement in that Tokyo nightclub or Paris restaurant, or the blazer that’s your secret to career success – from boardroom meetings to red carpet events.
West 14th makes soft second skin leathers with quality craftsmanship deliciously obtainable. With clean lines and high-impact details, these fashion-forward pieces add some gritty glamour to your wardrobe.
The New Yorker Motor Jacket in Vegan micro suede with sleek matt black hardware.
- Motorcycle style jacket
- Off-centre front closure
- Notched collar epaulets on shoulder
- Side body buckle accents
- Zipped cuffs
- Matt black hardware
- Zipper feature on arm sleeve
- Exposed zipper pocket details
- 100% Vegan micro suede
- WashableView full product details
The Americano pencil skirt in perfect-recovery, stretch lamb leather by West14th,
- Slim fitting pencil skirt
- Exposed zipper closure at back
- 100% Stretch Lamb Leather
Stretch Leather: Our premium stretch leather is made using an innovative concept that turns leather into a stretchy second skin. During the tanning process, the leather is flattened, bonded to a cotton elastane fabric and then washed. The result leave us with a luxurious skin that can be stretched like fabric. We call this the touch of second-skin!View full product details
The New Yorker Motor Jacket by W14th in ultra soft, tumbled drum dye steel blue lamb leather.
- motorcycle style jacket
- off-centre front closure
- notched collar
- epaulets on shoulder
- side body buckle
- accents zipped cuffs
- zipper feature on arm sleeve
- exposed zipper pocket details
- flattering cropped silhouette
- tailored soft shoulder pads
- antique silver hardware
- intentional fading throughout
- 100% Lamb Leather
- Lining is 97% Polyester & 3% SpandexView full product details